Free Electronics Recycling In Frisco Provided By The Dallas Stars with Sims Recycling Solutions Saturday, June 30
Ensure Environmental Responsible, Legislatively Compliant Recycling of Your Old Electronics and IT Equipment and Privacy Protection Of Your Data and Identity
DALLAS, TX – JUNE 19, 2012 – In today’s high tech environment, outdated electronics and IT equipment is cluttering your offices, drawers, attics and drawers. Often people do not know how to dispose of the items and how to protect their information that may still be on the computers. Now you can purge these items in an environmental friendly way by joining the Dallas Stars to recycle electronics and IT equipment.
The Dallas Stars have partnered with international recycling leader, Sims Recycling Solutions, the world's largest electronics recycling company, handling over 475,000 tons of e-waste annually in over 50 locations worldwide.
Professionals will be on-site to receive your items and properly package them for recycling. Assets such as computer hardware and software are logged on to a sophisticated internet based tracking and tracing system before data is securely wiped. Sims will provide a certificate of data wiping. Details are below:
Saturday, June 30, 2012
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
2601 Avenue of the Stars Frisco, TX 75034
Directly in front of the Dallas Stars Corporate Offices facing Gaylord
Accepted items include:
• CPU’s, laptops, monitors, flat panels, keyboards, mice, cables, printers, plotters, external hard drives, tape drives, network hardware (i.e.: servers, routers, hubs), communication hardware (i.e.: modems), and subassemblies of any of the above.
• Data Center Equipment:
• Power Distribution Units (PDU’s), Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPS Systems), and Motor Generator sets (MG sets).
• Household Appliances
• Televisions, microwaves, stereos, and game consoles.
• Office and Telecommunications Equipment:
• Copiers, fax machines, phone systems, cell phones, hand-held devices, projection equipment, audio equipment, video equipment, TVs, calculators, and security equipment.
• Liquids and/or gases contained in or associated with equipment are not acceptable.
About Sims Recycling Solutions:
Sims Recycling Solutions www.simsrecycling.com is the world's leading electrical and electronics recovery and recycling company with 51 sites globally and last year processed over 500,000 tonnes of electronics waste worldwide. Sims Recycling Solutions recycles all types of waste electrical and electronic equipment and enables businesses to unlock the value in their surplus computer hardware and media and communications equipment. In Europe, Sims Lifecycle Services' asset management and recovery services enable businesses and public sector organisations to sustain the value of IT and electronic equipment, in a legally compliant, data secure, fully traceable and environmentally sustainable manner. Sims Recycling Solutions is the sister company of Sims Metal Management, the world's largest listed metals recycler with more than 270 operations and over 6,600 employees worldwide.