Community Relations FAQs
(1) I bought an item that I would like to get autographed and use for a charity event. If I bring or mail it to the Stars, can you get it signed for me?
All practices on non game-days are open to the public. Please feel free to come out to a practice, watch the team skate, and possibly get an autograph from the players as they leave the locker room. Practice times are posted on www.dallasstars.com. Most practices are held in Frisco at the Dr Pepper StarCenter unless specified otherwise on the website. The address is 2601 Avenue of the Stars, Frisco, TX 75034.
(2) I have sent a letter to my favorite player. Why have I not received a response yet?
As you can imagine, all of our players receive an overwhelming amount of fan mail. Please realize that the players have a very demanding schedule during the season. Please allow ample time for a response.
(3) How do I request a fan pack?
Please send a request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address:
Dallas Stars Community Relations
Fan Pack Request
2601 Ave of the Stars
Frisco, TX 75034
For all items included in a fan pack, the recommended postage is $1 for US/Canada and $2 for International.
(4) If I donate $$ to the Foundation, can I get an autographed item in return?
We receive many requests from our fans requesting signed memorabilia. Although the Stars acknowledge our loyal and devoted fans as an intricate component to our overall success, it is not possible for us to accommodate all requests. Unfortunately, we do not have the available inventory to accommodate these types of requests.
(5) My child recently skated as a Mini-Mite in a shootout exhibition at a game. Is there any way to purchase a video copy of the shootout that was captured on the jumbotron?
We encourage the parents to bring their own cameras (only still cameras are allowed, no video cameras) to the games. Because we receive so many requests, we are unable to make copies of the jumbo show.
(6) How do I tryout to sing the National Anthem?
Celena Rae is the permanent Anthem singer for the Dallas Stars. She sings the anthem at every home game and is also our in-game personality.
(7) I am a soldier currently stationed in Iraq, and will be coming home for R&R soon. While home, I would like to attend a Dallas Stars game. I was wondering if you had any promotions or discounted ticket prices for soldiers home on leave?
Due to the overwhelming number of requests we get from military personnel, the Dallas Stars are running a promotion with SportsRadio 1310 The Ticket. Please visit www.theticket.com and scroll down to the Stars & Stripes tab to nominate yourself or any other service member to attend a Stars game.
(8) My child is having a birthday on the day of an upcoming game that we are attending. I would love for him/her to meet a Dallas Stars player. Is this possible before or after the game?
Unfortunately we are unable to provide children with birthdays the opportunity to meet a player before or after a game. The Dallas Stars players are committed to their devoted fans, however, we do not mandate that they do player appearances at games as we support the players in their pre-game focus and concentration.