The Dallas Stars Ice Girls appear and perform at special events, grand openings, corporate meetings, trade shows, state and county fairs, sporting events and any other event that brings people together for fun and excitement.
Dallas Stars Ice Girls Appearance Terms & Conditions
Ice Girls Appearance Guidelines
-The role of the Ice Girls at an appearances can be one or more of the following - meet/greet, autographs, performance and posing for photographs.
-The Ice Girls cannot participate in activities that may cause bodily harm or injury to the performers.
Terms and Conditions
1. A private and lockable space for the girls to change must be provided (no restrooms please)
2. The appearance fee is based on the length of time, distance from the Dr. Pepper StarCenter in Frisco and general nature of the event.
3. The appearance fee must be paid in full no later than 3 (three) business days prior to the scheduled event.
4. Water must be provided.
5. If your event is outdoors a shaded area must available.
How to arrange an appearance
- A completed Ice Girls request form must be submitted at least 2 (two) weeks prior to the event. The Ice Girls request form can be completed online (www.dallasstars.com/IceGirls).
- Upon receipt of the request, the Ice Girls Director will review and contact the requestor by phone or email to confirm or deny availability.
- If the Ice Girls are available, the Ice Girls Director will finalize logistics and a member of our accounting department will send an invoice for the agreed upon appearance fee.
- Confirmation for the appearance will be made after payment has been received for the appropriate amount.
- Please note that completing the Ice Girls request form does not guarantee an appearance.
- In the event that the scheduled appearance is cancelled, the Dallas Stars will grant a refund of the appearance fee on the following basis: cancellation made more than five (5) business days prior to the event--full refund; cancellation made five (5) to three (3) business days prior to the event--50% refund; cancellation later than three (3) business days prior to the event--no refund.
- If there is a change in the event date or time for any reason, the Dallas Stars cannot guarantee any accommodations for a new date or time. If any changes occur after the date has been confirmed, please notify the Ice Girls Director as soon as possible.
- The Dallas Stars may reschedule or cancel an appearance for any reason, including changes in the Stars game schedule and unsafe or inclement weather. In the event the Stars must cancel an appearance, you will receive a full refund of the appearance fee; however, the Stars will not provide a refund in the event of inclement weather or any other unavoidable incident results in the cancellation or shortening of an appearance after the Ice Girls have arrived at and/or begun performance at the event.
- The performers reserve the right to walk away from any appearance they deem unsafe, harmful or uncomfortable with no refund provided.