Announcing our Spring and Summer Programs for 2013
Again this year play the entire Spring and Summer at one LOW PRICE!
The league will again include 15 games and 3 practices. The cost for this league will be $299. THE SAME PRICE AS LAST YEAR!! You can currently register for the session at www.drpepperstarcenter.com
Mites will play 10 half-ice games and 5 full ice games along with 3 ADM sessions.
Squirts through Midgets will play 15 full ice games and have 3 practices.
Mini-Mites Spring and Summer information is listed below.
- Players who played DSYHL/House League this past winter may play at their 2012-2013 or 2013-2014 age group.
- Players who played Travel this past winter MUST play at their 2013-2014, (next winter), age group.
Mites and Squirt only!
The Hockey Staff at Dr Pepper StarCenter will be offering a skills development camp for all players at the Mite and Squirt age groups. The camp will consist of 6 sessions, each 60 minutes in length, spread over 3 weeks. The camps, at each rink, will be age group specific and will be personally managed and run, on-ice, by the staff of the Dr Pepper StarCenter Hockey Department. Depending on the age group, the camp sessions will include POWER SKATING, SCORING, GAME TACTICS, CHECKING and STICK HANDLING. The cost for the camp will be $199. You will not find a better skills development camp for the money!!
Peewees, Bantams and Midgets only!
For the Bantam and Midget players we will offer an exciting 4 on 4 FULL ICE Summer league. 4 on 4 hockey gives every player the chance to develop skills on open ice. Teams will have 10-12 players maximum to assure each player gets plenty of ice time. The 4 on 4 season will include 10 games and a practice. Special rules to keep the game moving will include no icing and penalty shots instead of 2 minute minor penalties. The cost for this session will be $199. THE SAME PRICE AS LAST YEAR!!
Now here comes the best part. If you register for both the spring league and either the 4 on 4 League, (peewee/bantam/midget), or Skills Camp, (mite and Squirt), you will receive a $100 discount. That’s right, only $398 for two programs. We’ll even split the fees into two convenient payments of $199. We hope you will take advantage of this great offer and register early as spots will go fast and space will be limited.
Mini-Mites-SPRING & SUMMER SESSIONS
For the Mini-Mites we offer two separate sessions with the discount built-in. We have a Spring season beginning April 27/28 and a Summer season beginning July 13/14. Each season is only $199 for 15 sessions. Sessions will include professional staff coaches as well as qualified, parent volunteer coaches. Sessions will include skill development training as well as ½-ice scrimmaging and FUN. You can currently register for the session below.
How-to: For First Time Users:
1) Register your child for a mandatory annual membership with USA Hockey. Click Here. (Note: you will need a digital copy of your childs' birth certificate, to complete the registration. An uploaded picture is acceptable.)
2) Upon completion of your USA Hockey Registration, you will be given a "confirmation number". This is your childs' USA Hockey number. You will need this number to complete the Dr Pepper StarCenter registration through PointStreak.
3) Click on the Mini-Mites (or other applicable program) link below for the rink you want to register in. This will take you to Dr Pepper StarCenter registration page on PointStreak.com.
4) Go to the "First Time Registrant" section (at the bottom left) and click the "Create Account" button. Follow the steps on this page to create a new account. If you have trouble creating a new account, an instructional video is provided here.
5) Once you have created an account, you will be taken to an online waiver page. Read this page, click the box at the bottom to acknowledge it and then click "Next".
6) You will then be taken to a Registration page. From the dropdown menu, you will select from "Choose a Participant To Register". Your childs name will appear in that dropdown menu. Below that, "Select the rink you wish to register with", which will give you the rink that you originally selected. Select the Division (Mini-Mites or other applicable division) and Season (example: Summer 2013). If you have trouble with registration, an instructional video is provided here.
7) You will then be taken to the Registration Verification screen. This will show you a summary of all charges. Upon completion click the "Go To Checkout" page.
8) You will then be taken to the payment screen. Upon completion you will see a verification page. Once payment is complete you will be taken to a receipt page that you can print or email for your records.
To register online, please find your preferred location and follow the appropriate link. If you have any questions please email Keith Andresen.