TICKET & MERCHANDISE REQUEST
FOR IN KIND DONATIONS
The Dallas Stars are proud to be part of the North Texas community. As a way to help nonprofits raise funds, the Dallas Stars Foundation accepts requests for home game tickets and Dallas Stars merchandise. Our reach includes the state of Texas and hockey organizations globally. Please review the guidelines before proceeding and know due to the volume of requests, we are unable to make exceptions. Calls to check on status of the request are not accepted.Please review the following before using the link below to submit a request form:
- Request must be submitted via online form, at least six weeks prior to your event. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
- Must be picked up at the Dallas Stars Foundation Executive Offices if you are within 45 miles - Dallas Stars, 2601 Avenue of the Stars, Frisco, TX 75034
- Items include individually autographed memorabilia such as jerseys, sticks, hats, pucks, photos and pennants.
- Monetary purposes:
- All requests for monetary donations are facilitated through the Dallas Stars Foundation’s grant process. To be eligible for a grant, non-profit organizations must submit a formal application by May 1 of each year (Click here for more info)
- Individuals or for-profit organizations
- Online auctions, door prizes or giveaways
- Individual participation fundraisers (Team-in-Training, Relay for Life, etc)
- Third party requests or organizational campaigns (American Cancer Society, LLS, United Way, etc) as we support these on a corporate level
- Organizations that may in any way conflict with the goals, programs or any affiliations of the Dallas Stars