DALLAS STARS FOUNDATION GRANT INFORMATIONWhich agencies receive grants from the Dallas Stars Foundation?
The Dallas Stars Foundation supports organizations with the following interests in our local community:
Organizations that provide youth with quality physical activity programs in an effort to encourage exercise, teamwork, goal setting, and a healthy substance-free lifestyle.
Organizations dedicated to funding research, disseminating information and treating children’s illnesses, as well as providing support to patients during their sickness.
Organizations that support families in crisis by providing food, shelter, recovery counseling, and/or programs that encourage communication and stability within the home.
Organizations dedicated to enriching children’s lives and equipping them for the future by promoting literacy and career guidance.
How may an agency receive a grant application?
To receive support, a completed application must be submitted. Applications are available online at www.dallasstars.com or by calling (214) 387-5528.
What must agencies submit in order to be considered for a grant?
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we ask that you include the items listed below and organize your proposal in the following order:
2. Completed grant application
3. Copy of current IRS Determination Letter
4. Names and affiliation of the organization’s Board of Directors
5. Overall budget of organization for year of requested funds
6. Budget of specific program, event or project for which funds are being requested funds
7. Any available articles, published literature, brochures, photographs, statistics, or supplemental information relevant to the grant request (please do not include videos).
You can print the application to receive a grant here.
The Dallas Stars Foundation Board of Directors meets quarterly and grants are authorized once a year and distributed shortly thereafter. The Dallas Stars Foundation staff reviews and prepares each proposal for the consideration of the Foundation’s Board of Directors. All eligible organizations that submit applications will receive notification of approval or declination.