- Had his two-game win streak snapped with a 5-3 loss to Pittsburgh on Apr. 3 which followed a 6-3 win at NY Islanders on Mar. 31.
- Had earned his first win as a Bruin with a 3-2 victory in Anaheim on Mar. 25 ... It was his first NHL win since a 7-4 victory in Columbus on Feb. 1, 2011 while with Chicago.
- Lost his first start as a Bruin, 6-1 in Tampa Bay on Mar. 13 ... It was his first NHL start since Feb. 11, 2011 with Chicago.
- Played his first game as a Bruin in relief Mar. 11 at Pittsburgh ... It was his first NHL action since Mar. 17, 2011 in Dallas with Chicago ... He became the first Boston goaltender other than Tim Thomas or Tuukka Rask to play in a game since Manny Fernandez on Apr. 11, 2009 (6-1 loss in Buffalo).
- Has dressed as backup for 11 games.
- Signed as a free agent on Mar. 5 ... Was playing for Salzburg in Austria where he had a 2.64 GAA and .934 Sv% in four games.
- Fun Fact: Boston is his third NHL team (Dal, Chi) ... Has six career 30+ win NHL seasons.
CAREER VS. ANA: GP: 38, REC: 20-9-7, SO: 3, GA: 80, GAA: 2.15
HOME: GP: 39, MIN: 2292, REC: 18-15-5, SO: 2, GA: 103, GAA: 2.70
ROAD: GP: 34, MIN: 1973, REC: 15-16-4, SO: 1, GA: 97, GAA: 2.95
* Backed up Matt Climie last night at Colorado, returning to the line-up after missing two games due to a lower body injury.
* Is eighth in the NHL with 33 wins.
* Recorded his third shutout of the season, and 36th of his career, March 26 vs. Los Angeles, stopping all 30 shots faced in a 1-0 shootout loss.
* With his win March 6 at Anaheim, collected his sixth straight 30-win season (only Martin Brodeur has more with 12).
* In his last 19 HOME games, has posted a 2.05 GAA (39 GA, 1141 min.) and a .921 SV% (453-of-492).
* Recorded his fifth assist of the season March 3 at San Jose, tying Ed Belfour for the franchise record for most goaltender assists in a season. The NHL record is 14, set by Grant Fuhr during the 1983-84 season.
* Did not play March 1 vs. Pittsburgh, ending his streak of 32 consecutive games played. The 32 games set a Dallas franchise record, previously set by Cesare Maniago (23 games, 1968-69 season).
* Has given up one goal or less 16 times this season -- nine of those efforts have come in his last 24 games.
* Became the franchise leader in games played with his 421st appearance on Jan. 15 vs. Buffalo.
* Made a season-high 41 saves in a 3-2 shootout win on Feb. 16 at Columbus.
* Has stopped 12 straight penalty shots and is 12-for-13 all-time.
* Is the Stars' all-time winningest goaltender (240), has the most shutouts in franchise history (36), the most assists (18) and games played (455).
SHUTOUTS (3): Jan. 10 @ PHX (28 saves), Jan. 27 vs. ATL (25 saves), Mar. 26 vs. LAK (30 saves).