Last Game: Registered three points (one goal, two assists), including the game-winning goal, and recorded six shots on goal in 19:03 of ice time on Thursday vs. PHI
Playoff Career vs. PHI: 8 GP, 5-6-11
- Has scored at least 20 goals in 10 NHL seasons; has tallied at least 50 points in 11 NHL seasons
- Led the team and tied for 12th in the NHL in shots on goal (259)
- Led the team in PPA (14) and PPP (19), ranked second in goals (20), and third in assists (31) and points (51)
- Registered a goal and an assist, a team-high five shots, and a plus-two rating on Mar. 28 at CGY
- Registered a goal and an assist, including his 40th point of the season, was credited with a game-high, three takeaways, and posted a plus-three rating on Feb. 4 vs. COL
- Recorded a team-high, nine shots, and won a team-high, 17 faceoffs (17-30, 56.7%) in two games in the Stadium Series at Yankee Stadium
- Registered an assist and led all skaters with a Rangers’ season-high, nine shots, on Dec. 12 vs. CBJ
CAREER VS. ANA: 12 GP, 5-3-8, 2 PIM
HOME: 27 GP, 10-21-31, 6 PIM, +3
ROAD: 29 GP, 6-11-17, 0 PIM, -7
* Suffered a broken right wrist Feb. 16 at Columbus, and returned to the lineup after missing 15 games on Mar. 21 at San Jose. He broke his left hand in that contest and will be out indefinitely.
* Had points in six of his last 11 games (4-5-9), in eight of his last 14 (5-7-12) and in 10 of his last 17 (6-8-14).
* Second on the team in assists (32), multiple-point games (16) and shots (180), third in points (48) and fourth in power-play goals (5).
* Had a career-high tying four game goal streak (4-5-9) from Dec. 18-27, and points in five straight (4-6-10) from Dec. 17-27.
* Scored the shootout-deciding goal Dec. 18 vs. Columbus and added four points (1-3-4).
* First player in NHL history to record five assists in his debut with a team, on Feb. 28 vs. CHI (also tied a franchise record for assists, done twice before).
* Won the Conn Smythe Trophy as Playoff MVP as Tampa Bay won the 2004 Stanley Cup.
MULTIPLE POINT GAMES (16): Oct. 15 vs. NSH (0-2-2), Oct. 18 vs. COL (1-1-2), Oct. 29 vs. MIN (1-1-2), Nov. 7 @ ANA (1-1-2), Nov. 13 vs. LA (1-1-2), Nov. 20 vs. CHI (0-2-2), Nov. 26 @ MIN (1-1-2), Nov. 30 vs. EDM (0-2-2) Dec. 18 vs. CBJ (1-3-4), Dec. 20 @ OTT (1-1-2), Dec. 27 vs. ANA (1-1-2), Dec. 31 vs. NJ (0-3-3), Jan. 19 @ TB (1-1-2), Jan. 29 @ DET (0-2-2), Feb. 3 vs. CGY (1-1-2), Feb. 6 vs. NSH (1-1-2)