Last Game: Recorded a power play assist and won 6-11 faceoffs (55%) in 18:17 of ice time on Friday at CAR
- Has tallied seven points (three goals, four assists) in the last nine games
- Leads the team and is tied for 13th in the NHL in shots (207)
- Leads the team in points (45), PPA (14), and PPP (17), is tied for second in assists (29), and ranks second in goals (16)
- Registered a goal and an assist, including his 40th point of the season, was credited with a game-high, three takeaways, and posted a plus-three rating on Feb. 4 vs. COL
- Recorded a team-high, nine shots, and won a team-high, 17 faceoffs (17-30, 56.7%) in two games in the Stadium Series at Yankee Stadium
- Registered an assist and led all skaters with a Rangers’ season-high, nine shots, on Dec. 12 vs. CBJ
CAREER VS. ANA: 12 GP, 5-3-8, 2 PIM
HOME: 27 GP, 10-21-31, 6 PIM, +3
ROAD: 29 GP, 6-11-17, 0 PIM, -7
* Suffered a broken right wrist Feb. 16 at Columbus, and returned to the lineup after missing 15 games on Mar. 21 at San Jose. He broke his left hand in that contest and will be out indefinitely.
* Had points in six of his last 11 games (4-5-9), in eight of his last 14 (5-7-12) and in 10 of his last 17 (6-8-14).
* Second on the team in assists (32), multiple-point games (16) and shots (180), third in points (48) and fourth in power-play goals (5).
* Had a career-high tying four game goal streak (4-5-9) from Dec. 18-27, and points in five straight (4-6-10) from Dec. 17-27.
* Scored the shootout-deciding goal Dec. 18 vs. Columbus and added four points (1-3-4).
* First player in NHL history to record five assists in his debut with a team, on Feb. 28 vs. CHI (also tied a franchise record for assists, done twice before).
* Won the Conn Smythe Trophy as Playoff MVP as Tampa Bay won the 2004 Stanley Cup.
MULTIPLE POINT GAMES (16): Oct. 15 vs. NSH (0-2-2), Oct. 18 vs. COL (1-1-2), Oct. 29 vs. MIN (1-1-2), Nov. 7 @ ANA (1-1-2), Nov. 13 vs. LA (1-1-2), Nov. 20 vs. CHI (0-2-2), Nov. 26 @ MIN (1-1-2), Nov. 30 vs. EDM (0-2-2) Dec. 18 vs. CBJ (1-3-4), Dec. 20 @ OTT (1-1-2), Dec. 27 vs. ANA (1-1-2), Dec. 31 vs. NJ (0-3-3), Jan. 19 @ TB (1-1-2), Jan. 29 @ DET (0-2-2), Feb. 3 vs. CGY (1-1-2), Feb. 6 vs. NSH (1-1-2)