Loui Eriksson (LOO-ee AIR-ihk-suhn) is entering his seventh season in the NHL, all as a member of the Stars. Eriksson’s 138 goals are the most by any Star since his entrance into the NHL in 2006-07. The Goteborg, Sweden, na- tive has played over 450 NHL games, and has posted over 70 points in each of his last three seasons. Eriksson skated in all 82 regular season games for Dallas last season, and has done so three of the past four seasons. A Sport’s Illustrated poll named him the most underrated player for two consecutive years (2011, 2012). Eriksson’s five goals and eight assists ranked second on Team Sweden’s effort at the 2012 IIHF World Championship, and he finished fourth in total scoring for the tournament with 13 points.
- He and his wife, Micaela, welcomed their first child, Elle, on Sept. 25, 2009
- Favorite Movie: Braveheart
- Favorite Meal: Steak and potatoes
- Best Vacation Spot: Italy
- Most Memorable Moment: First NHL goal
- Favorite non-hockey team: Liverpool FC