Home: 5GP 0G-1A-1PTS +3 Even Strength: 0G-2A-2PTS Shorthanded: 0G-0A-0PTS
Road: 5GP 0G-1A-1PTS -3 Power Play: 0G-0A-0PTS
* Playoff caeer high 26:54 TOI Game 3 at OTT.
* Tied single-game career high w/+3 Game 2 vs. OTT.
* Was +1 w/3 shots and 2 blk shots Game 4 at NYI.
2012-13 REGULAR SEASON:
* 4th among team D-men TOI/G (21:21).
* 1st among team D-men w/15 takeaways.
* Placed 6th among team D-men w/47 blocked shots.
* Won Baz Bastien "Good Guy" Award.
2012-13: REGULAR SEASON
Home: 20GP 3G-4A-7PTS +1 Even Strength: 4G-8A-12PTS
Road: 20GP 1G-6A-7PTS +3 Power Play: 0G-2A-2PTS
PLAYOFF NUMBERS WITH PITTSBURGH: 21GP 1G-5A-6PTS
REGULAR-SEASON NUMBERS WITH PITTSBURGH: 133GP 9G-30A-39PTS
CAREER VS. ANA: 12 GP, 1-3-4, 2 PIM
HOME: 40 GP, 5-16-21, 8 PIM, -2
ROAD: 39 GP, 1-12-13, 44 PIM, -9
* Has points in five of his last nine games (1-5-6).
* Leads Dallas in defensemen scoring (7th on the team overall).
* Recorded two assists Mar. 30 at Phoenix for his fifth multiple-point game of the season.
* Has set a new career high in points this season (34).
* Recorded a career-high five-game assist streak Jan. 31-Feb. 8 (0-8-8) breaking his previous career-high assist and point streak of four games (Dec. 16-23, 1-4-5).
* Earned a career-high three assists on Feb. 6 vs. NYR with a +3 rating.
* Appeared in his 100th NHL game Dec. 2 @ Calgary.
MULTIPLE POINT GAMES (5): Dec. 20 @ OTT (1-1-2), Jan. 12 vs. DET (0-2-2), Feb. 5 @ COL (0-2-2), Feb. 6 vs. NYR (0-3-3), Mar. 30 @ PHX (0-2-2).