Birthplace: Winnipeg, Man.
Contract Status: Through 2013-14 season
Career PPG (0), SHG (0), GWG (0)
HOME: 15 GP, 3 points (2G-1A), 9 PIM, +2 ROAD: 20 GP, 7 points (1G-6A), 17 PIM, -1
* Has tallied points in two of his last three contests (0G-2A)
* Recorded an assist and a plus-2 rating on April 21 at Los Angeles
* Posted three shots, four hits and two takeaways on April 15 against Chicago
* Notched an assist April 5 against Anaheim, his second helper in as many games
* Tallied an assist on April 3 in Anaheim, his first game back after missing seven games due to injury
* Recorded his first point of the season with a goal on Jan. 26 vs. St. Louis
MULTI-POINT GAMES (0): (0) 2 PTS, (0) 3 PTS, (0) 4+ PTS
* Named the MJHL MVP in 2005
* Recieved the Ed Belfour High Performance Award for two straight years (2004-05)and was team MVP with Winnipeg South Blues
DID YOU KNOW...
* He studied economics and sociology at Brown